Our specialties include a variety of pediatric and adult eye care solutions.
Our SelectionWe offer a wide variety of contact lenses, including lenses for dry eyes, night & day lenses, multifocal lenses and specialty color lenses.
Do’s and Don’ts of Proper Lens Care
- DO Wash your hands before touching lenses
- DO Clean contacts and contact cases regularly
- DO Keep lenses sealed when not in use
- DO Use fresh solution
- DO Throw away old lenses
- DO Remove lenses before swimming or showering
- DO Visit your eye doctor once a year
- DON’T Use cream soaps
- DON’T Use homemade solutions
- DON’T Put contact lenses in mouth
- DON’T Rinse with tap water
- DON’T Share lenses with another person
- DON’T Use products not recommended by your doctor
- DON’T Wear expired lenses
What to ExpectDuring Your Contact Lens Exam?
- A full comprehensive eye exam (complete with glasses prescription as well)
- Determining the most suitable brand of contact lens for your eyes
- Testing your vision through contact lenses
- Instructions on proper care and wear of contact lenses
Schedule Your Eye Exam